What Does Ripple Effect Offer You?
Ripple Effect is informed by the belief that training is more effective when it is creative, fun and participatory. We endeavour to provide accessible, culturally informed and relevant materials for our clients.
Thank you for your interest in Ripple Effect’s services.
We make your success a reality by offering to you our extensive experience in creative, innovate business consulting services which we design and deliver to many top Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies in Asia and the Pacific. We would love to work with you and your team as well.
We pride ourselves in designing and delivering our creative, interactive and fun training experiences, our “GROW” staff/management/leadership development program and our fresh look at organisational development/effectiveness for businesses and NGOs in the region.
Ripple Effect Consulting Asia Pacific specialises in:
- Designing and implementing the‘GROW’ Management and Leadership Development Program (MDP/LDP). An organisation’s Leadership/Management Team is the key to its future success. Ripple can implement an ongoing LDP/MDP that helps Leaders and Managers not just stay on track throughout the coming year but also help them exceed set goals and expectations.
- Designing and deliveringcreative, interactive learning experiences (staff or management retreats/conferences; workshops, creative, innovative strategic and fun, fun, fun team building experiences; staff appreciation fun days; small group work/discussion groups, ‘round table’ training input sessions, facilitation sessions) that go for total participation, behaviour change and encourage 100% total buy-in commitment and application in the workplace.
- Creative and funcurriculum design. We design and write your company’s own tailor-made, internal training courses for staff development and talent management.
- Leading teams instrategic thinking and planning via workshops, round table training, focus group discussions, sounding board one-to-one sessions with Country Directors, CEOs and Management Teams.
- Training of Trainers’ input sessions for your educators/trainers on dynamic and creative training, facilitation, presentation and public speaking along with trainer observation and assessment.
- Coaching/Sounding Board and Think Tanks/Creative Brainstorming for staff, managers, Country Directors and CEOs. Designing and setting up coaching and small group peer coaching programs.
- Motivational and inspirational Ripple Energiser Speaking Sessions at breakfasts/ lunches/ dinners and emceeing/delivering crowd activations as well as facilitating your special events/ openings/ product launches.
- Shipping & logistics, freight forwarding and navy & cruise projects
- Designing/delivering dynamic MCing and crowd activations for events, show-room openings, product launches, company celebrations and staff parties.
- Creative Recruitment; People Management/Staff Performance (KPIs Goal Setting Development) and Talent Management
- Company/Organisational Development
- Real Estate services
- Executive Management and Sales Coaching
- Customer Service Management (Service Delivery/Customer Service)
For training and capacity building, we deliver on a very wide range of topics such as:
- Implementing the “GROW” Management and Leadership Development Program within your business/organisation
- Helping to Develop a ‘High Performance’ Culture in Your Organisation
- Becoming a True Professional – Being the Best of the Best of the Best!
- Providing ***6*** Star Customer Service
- Being a Dynamic and Creative Salesperson
- Team Building and Teamwork
- Team Communication (Encouraging Honest and Open Communication)
- Your Staff as Leaders and Role Models
- Helping Expatriate Managers and Cambodian Team Members Excel Together
- Creative and Critical Thinking Skills
- Creative Problem Solving and Creative Decision Making
- The Art of Successful Delegation
- Becoming a Dynamic Presenter and Communicator
- We are constantly developing new topics for our clients such as Helping Your Team Show Initiative and The Art of Delegation to name a few. Client often ask us to prepare new materials on new topics.
Some of these training and development ideas can be implemented throughout the coming year; can be one offs, drip-fed for your team throughout the year or included in a comprehensive, consecutive training plan.
Just as a stone leaves ongoing ripples in a pond, we at Team Ripple want to use our 14 plus years experience in Asia (Todd is fluent in the Cambodian language and his English is not bad either!) to help you, your management team and your staff team make an ongoing, even more effective impact throughout Cambodia and beyond.
Check out our facebook page (Ripple Effect Cambodia) to get a better idea of the strategic impact Ripple makes and our training methods. Our clients really do have a blast with us!! We have a very wide range of clients and
We would love to be a part of what you, your management team, staff team and/or your partners are doing in the Cambodia and in the region and look forward to making a greater impact and ripple effect with you in the future.
|Todd Smith||Oeurn Wathna|
Ripple Effect Consulting Asia Pacific
Recruiting/Shipping & Logistics Specialist
Ripple Effect Consulting Asia Pacific